Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: How to add second password field for confirmation?

How to add second password field for confirmation? 15 years 8 months ago #3888

I ask subscribers in a password field for a login password. How to add a second password field for confirmation and have this checked for equality?

Bart

Pro version, J 1.5.3
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:How to add second password field for confirmation? 15 years 8 months ago #3889

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Hello,

A very similar article is published in our knowledgebase. Please read it here:

www.rsjoomla.com/index.php/rsformpro.cus...sing-Javascript.html

Hope it will fit your needs!
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Re:How to add second password field for confirmation? 15 years 4 months ago #5482

if i want to verify a email AND a password where do i add the commands:

onclick=\"return checkEmail(this);\"

onclick=\"return checkPassword(this);\"

i put them in the Submit \"additional attributes\" but only the first one gets checked (i.e. if the checkEmail is first, it only checks the email, and if the checkPassword is first in the additional attributes box, only password is checked)

Re:How to add second password field for confirmation? 15 years 4 months ago #5554

• octavian
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 110
Hello,

Use only one onclick attribute. Like this:
onclick=\"return (checkEmail(this) && checkPassword(this));\"
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Re:How to add second password field for confirmation? 15 years 4 months ago #5599

thanks - i knew it was simple :)

Re: How to add second password field for confirmation? 12 years 5 months ago #15000

• zizou
  • Fresh Boarder
hello ,

Please have you find a solution for your probleme: add a fiels for confirmation password?

Thanks

Re: How to add second password field for confirmation? 12 years 4 months ago #15451

Do you just add this into one attribute box i.e on password or on both?? or just the log in button.
in addition do you leave (this) or edit it for you field id??

sorry im pretty noobie tbh

Regards

Speno
Last Edit: 12 years 4 months ago by speno2402.

Re:How to add second password field for confirmation? 12 years 1 week ago #16802

I don't understand exactly how to check if the two mail are the same!

The link :

www.rsjoomla.com/index.php/rsformpro.cus...sing-Javascript.html

Is not working.

Please explains to me how, or if there is a TUTO !

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!