Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: RS Form Admin Panel 500 - Internal Server Error

RS Form Admin Panel 500 - Internal Server Error 10 years 3 months ago #26109

Hi :) ,
I created a website and used RS Form for contact form. When I transferred my website to hosting account, I cannot open my RS Form Manager and nothing from RS Form component. Rest of modules I have installed are working without error. It does not show anything but "500 - Internal Server Error" on page. This error is on Admin panel. On site side, there is problem while submitting the form and captcha image cannot display.

I reinstalled the RS Form and tried, it shows successfully installed with another error as "JFolder: :folder: Path is not a folder. Path: " but does not show path.

What should I do? Appreciate for reply.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!