Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Mandatory Field Left Blank, Leaves Page

Mandatory Field Left Blank, Leaves Page 11 years 2 weeks ago #21966

• jcruzAME
  • Fresh Boarder
Hey guys, just got handed a piece that involves an RS!Form in Joomla. While I've had experience with Joomla before I've never used RS!Form. When we mark a field as mandatory, it indicates so with the *. If you try to submit the form without filling out a Mandatory field it will just kick out to the main page of the site and not let you know if it submitted or if you left the field blank or what.

Is there an option set somewhere to specify what happens if they leave a mandatory field blank? Or do I need a script for that? Any help on this would be appreciated. Didn't find anything on it by searching.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!