Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Pop up message on Form Submission

Pop up message on Form Submission 11 years 2 months ago #21118

• Rankx
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello there. I am hoping someone can help me with this. I have a client using this component and a pop up message is required upon form submission. I already have the code for the pop up that is needed. I need to know how I can integrate this into rsform so it will show up. I need to know exactly which file I can tuck the code into so it can pop up without disturbing the flow of rsform. I have done it independent of rsform using jquery and it has prevented the form from submitting so I need a way to integrate it. Help please.
Last Edit: 11 years 2 months ago by octavian. Reason: corrected name
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Pop up message on Form Submission 11 years 1 month ago #21515

• mithcd
  • Banned
Hi Rank, it's been three weeks already since this issue was posted. Any luck here so far?
First, solve the problem. Then, write the code.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!