Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Export problem (filesize:0)

Export problem (filesize:0) 11 years 3 months ago #20973

• zokisr
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello people,

I have an unusual problem, but I think I figured out what the cause might be.

Using the latest version of the component, but whenever I want to export the submissions, the filesize is 0.
This started happening when I switched hosting (also switched from Xampp/Linux to Wamp/Windows 2008 R2), but at the same time I switched from J1.5 to J2.5, so I thought maybe the component had a bug. Now I know it's not the case because the archive of the site (J1.5) using the old version of component behaves the same.

So, where exactly does the component store this temporary export file before it is downloaded? It seems like Wamp (and/or Windows) does not allow the file to be created in this directory, thus filesize 0. And what exactly do I do to grant Joomla access to this folder (there is no CHMOD in Windows...).

Any kind of help is welcome, and thank you very much in advance.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!