Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Headspace in Form Page

Headspace in Form Page 11 years 7 months ago #18702

• lds911
  • Fresh Boarder
I have been trying to find the snippet of code causing this problem for months now. ( not big on asking for help :S )
The page is here: www.pattonvillemusic.org/index.php?option=com_forme&Itemid=10

As you can see there is a lot of head space in this page. I can not get rid of it. I have tried every possible code addition to the "Form Style" tab that I could find but, it just won't go away. I have wiped those boxes clean numerous times too and started fresh, It always ends the same as you see.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!