Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Rsform Calendar - use as availability calendar

Rsform Calendar - use as availability calendar 12 years 5 days ago #16829

• elitetravel
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi,

I am building travel website and i have next problem,

There are many excursions with specific departure dates like March 3, March 14, so what i want to do is limit the calendar to specific dates. I managed to change background color of some calendar elements like only Tuesdays or Fridays but i guess there must be some script that will say - on April you can choose April 4, April 5, April 17, in July, in August and so on...

Then i would create multiple forms for each excursion or tour i have and limit the days possible to choose.

Could you please help me with this one, i am not that good programmer :unsure:

I noticed some examples with scripts where you get message like Happy new year when you select 31.12, then i guess it is possible to do something like this, limit calendar to specific dates and style that days.

Rsform will then serve me as my booking system and availability system.

Thank you in advance!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mail2me.ash

Re: Rsform Calendar - use as availability calendar 11 years 11 months ago #16944

I want to do something similar - where certain days have a certain number of slots, and a field on the form would show the available days, until they are booked. Have you made any progress on this?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!