Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: RSForm 1.0.7 FIELD STYLE not working J1.5

RSForm 1.0.7 FIELD STYLE not working J1.5 12 years 4 months ago #15507

• oyopi
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,
Your component is quite perfect for me thank you, but I have one big problem to solve :
I have to customize the FIELD STYLE but there is no effect on the result page.
I modify the field style tab for my form, I've checked that the modifications are stored in the database, but nothing. I still have default output.
Please help
Regards Jean-Marie
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: RSForm 1.0.7 FIELD STYLE not working J1.5 12 years 4 months ago #15508

• oyopi
  • Fresh Boarder
I was in the wrong place to modify style.
Now it's OK

Re: RSForm 1.0.7 FIELD STYLE not working J1.5 12 years 3 months ago #15715

Hi Oyopi,

Where did you go to do this? I think that I'm having the same problem...

I can edit both fields under the Form Style tab however only changes made to the top field have any effect. The lower field doesn't appear to do anything at all no matter what I put into it?

Edit: Found the problem, within each field there is an override which is also set to use tables.
Last Edit: 12 years 3 months ago by tricky_ricardo. Reason: Found solution

Re: RSForm 1.0.7 FIELD STYLE not working J1.5 11 years 10 months ago #17357

I would be very grateful for any example (trivial or otherwise) that you could post here of how you styled a form using RSForm 1.07 on J1.5. What code was used and where it exactly was applied.

I've tried applying many variants of likely CSS style code to the individual fields editing area and the Form style tab -- nothing I've tried seems to have any effect. Did you use stock CSS <span sytle> code on tags of the form?

I'm happy enough with the one form I've built so far but would like to be able to style it and other forms I create in the future.

www.twinoakscommunity.org/contact-twinoakscommunity.html

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!