Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: reCaptcha width

reCaptcha width 13 years 6 months ago #11513

Hi,

Is there any way that I can reduce the width of the Captcha.

At the moment on the site it is currently about 440px and I would ideally want it around 360px. Am I allowed to remove the logo? Or is there a better way of narrowing the field?

Thanks,
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:reCaptcha width 12 years 7 months ago #14396

• huebner
  • Fresh Boarder
Hey!

I just had the same problem.
My solution is to just add
colspan="2"
into the
<td >
of the recaptcha. That will merge the cell with the description cell of the captcha.
Then the final layout code for the Recaptcha looks like this:
<tr class="rsform-block rsform-block-recptcha">
		<td>{reCptcha:caption}</td>
		<td  colspan="2" >{reCptcha:body}<div class="formClr"></div>{reCptcha:validation}</td>
		<td>{reCptcha:description}</td>
	</tr>
If you not necessarily have a description about the ReCaptcha in the last cell then it will extend the ReCaptcha in that cell and therefore don't occupy too much space in the middle column. ;)

Greetings,

reCaptcha width 9 years 8 months ago #28127

I tried this, but it didn't work. Also, I was using a different style of form (doesn't produce tables). Is there an easy way to resize Recaptcha? I like it in most cases but it sucks when you need it in a sidebar.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!