Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Textarea not working in Joomla 3.10

Textarea not working in Joomla 3.10 11 months 2 weeks ago #42722

Cannot get Text area to work in Joomla 3.10, all other fields like textbox, dropdown, calendar etc. fine...
Was trying to make a form for article submission, (with the article plug-in), found not really well documented how to get the actual article content field function working in the submission form for the "normal" article functions for front end users, also seems like JCE does not work well with the form...
I was able to create an article from form submission, but only with very limited outcome, it appear as a lot of manual setup, linking and coding to obtain a just reasonable result for an "open" article publishing process, the tool "main" core seems be set for create an article based on questionnaire forms etc, and is really not a feasible tool for ordinary articles submission and management...
Summary, after days patiently reading/googling and trying, I'm sorry to say I gave up, and un-installed the entire package and plugins..
If there is some nice golden nuggets/solutions to above, experts in here could contribute with, then others could benefit from such info...

Anyway question left is how to uninstall the RS Form pro language package, got an error of Manifest missing ?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!