Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Custom generated Javascript after submit

Custom generated Javascript after submit 1 year 9 months ago #42078

• keep4
  • Fresh Boarder
There is a form where I need to run a Javascript snippet after submit. This script is dynamic, it's generated by a PHP script, based on several SQL queries, form data, etc.
Usually I use 'Script called after form has been processed' area for that and I append my script to $thankYouMessage
But this form should not use Thank you message but only a system message ( RSFP_THANKYOU_SMALL )
Could you help me how should I run this JS snippet?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!