Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Submitions foreign key

Submitions foreign key 2 years 6 months ago #41542

• info1001
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,

I have a hidden field in my form that is stored on my submission table.
This field is a foreign key to a another table, so it is storing the int value of the second table key eg. 1151.

How can I make this field to show the text title from corresponding second table's row in my submission table.
I mean if the id 1151 has a title "Hello", is it possible to on my submission table to show the text hello instead of 1151?

Thank in advance.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!