Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: re: global placeholders within form text area

re: global placeholders within form text area 2 years 11 months ago #41158

First of all, thank you for a wonderful component. I have been using this for at least 12+++ years well definitely min 12 Brilliant.
Recently I was trying to use the form with page break...and on the second page depending on input I tried to use the free text field to display results before submitting.
For example. Thank you for selecting OPTION1 .... ( all in drop down )

NO way I can do it :( In thank you message placeholders work perfectly and via email......but no idea how to place some results before submitting?
I am aware I probably need to do some custom work. If anyone can point me into right direction...
Again thank you for amazing forms!

Ok I found the answer if it comes to script but still I cannot make it work with dropdown. IT is probably my variable for drop down ID ....cannot work it out. If
Last Edit: 2 years 11 months ago by urszula.dziki.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!