Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Need help registering w/multiple user groups

Need help registering w/multiple user groups 3 years 2 months ago #40896

I have RSFormsPro & RS Membership for different reasons, and there is some overlap. I need to decide on an approach/customization to have a SINGLE registration form that can allow the user to register for whatever user group they decide, and later request or register themselves with other user groups. The goal is to allow the user to only sign up as the role they want initially, and as they learn more they can request to be signed up to other Roles. However, each different role has different custom user fields. Also, some roles offer products that RSMembership should manage. So I can createdthe products in RSMembership but certain products are associated with certain roles.

I want to figure this all out and want to find someone who knows these 2 products to help me figure out an approach
Whatsapp +1five-six-one-2575650 Jonathan Asbell GMT -5 office [at] realplaces [dot] io
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!