Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Allowed dates in Calandar listen to other form

Allowed dates in Calandar listen to other form 3 years 8 months ago #40358

• rubenl
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

What I want to achieve: We have a form to make a reservation, there are third parties which sell tickets for us. In the reservation form is a calendar shown with allowed dates. To let our customers check the availability of tickets I want to show them only the calendar with the available dates.

Now I made a new form with a copy the Calendar so they can check it. But now we need to update both calendars when a day is full. Not all of my colleagues share the same quality brains so I would like to make it dummy proof.

Is it possible to apply the allowed dates in Calander in form 1 to the calendar used in form 2?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!