Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Create Article Configuration + Custom Fields issue

Create Article Configuration + Custom Fields issue 3 years 9 months ago #40282

Hi folks,

I setup a form that populated fields in an articles custom fields. It worked great for 3 or 4 posts and then mysteriously stopped populating the custom fields. I tried creating a new form just to test and no luck.

my custom field is as follows:
type: textarea
name prototype-description
category test posts
category id: 16
filter: no filter

form fields:
form name: uxp-name

create article configuration:

create article: yes
category id: 16
article name: {uxp-name:value}
custom field "prototype description" - {uxp-name:value}

The article title is populated by RSforms but the custom field is not

Any ideas about what could be wrong here? Thank you
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Create Article Configuration + Custom Fields issue 3 years 9 months ago #40309

• bogdan.tataru
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 40
Hello,

You will have to make sure that the User Group, that you user belongs to, has permissions to edit the custom fields values. You can head to Content > Fields > Editing your fields > Permissions tab > and set "Allowed" for the "Edit Custom Field Value" option for your user group.
My help is not official customer support. To receive assistance, submit a ticket by clicking here
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!