Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Return error Redsys plugin

Return error Redsys plugin 3 years 9 months ago #40231

Hello

I am using RSForm Pro 2.3.16 with the Redsys plugin and Joomla 3.9.19, although with an online purchase url not visible.
The transaction with the bank is correct, but when I return to the website the following message appears:

Error
Signature is invalid. Payment data may have been tampered with.

Obviously, this message is confusing to the user. What is happening?

Thanks in advance
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Return error Redsys plugin 3 years 9 months ago #40242

Please, I need an urgent solution to this issue, the customer has the online store stopped ...
Thank you.

Return error Redsys plugin 3 years 5 months ago #40621

• almeria
  • Fresh Boarder
Hola Beatriz, ¿podrías indicarme cómo solucionaste la incidencia? Recibo el mismo error tras una transacción correcta con el banco "Signature is invalid. Payment data may have been tampered with."

Los administradores de RSForm me dicen que el problema debe estar con el banco.. no sé qué pasa la verdad.

Gracias!
Víctor.

Return error Redsys plugin 2 years 1 week ago #41939

Buenas Victor.

Esto lo solucionaste? Tengo el mismo problema

Return error Redsys plugin 2 years 6 days ago #41942

• almeria
  • Fresh Boarder
Hola Luis, lo solucioné, pero ahora mismo no recuerdo cómo.. para empezar, ¿tienes la última versión del plugin? Necesitas tener instalados y activados los plugins plg_redsys-v3.0.0 y pkg_payment-v3.0.0
Ya me dices.

Un saludo!

Return error Redsys plugin 1 week 1 day ago #43338

Hola!
Yo lo he solucionado creando un par artículos con menús para para las respuestas succes y falilure. Y añadiendo el código php, en la sección Scripts (Thankyou) del formulario, especificado en la documentación del plugin: www.rsjoomla.com/support/documentation/r...tom-order-forms.html

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!