Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Pre Sales Use Case

Pre Sales Use Case 4 years 2 months ago #39812

I would like to use RS Form Pro for the following scenario, could someone please tell me if it's possible.

I provide training to clients, I want to create a record of the training along with a certificate of completion for the trainees.

The information I will enter in the form is;
Reference Number (text)
Name (text)
Date (calendar)
Certification (file upload pdf)

This part is easy, it's the next step I need help with.

So for example, John Smith completes his training and I complete a 'Certificate of Completion' form with the following information;
Reference Number: XXh1876
Name: John Smith
Date: 20/01/2020
Certification: jsmith-XXh1876.pdf

How can I make this information available to John (and only John) via my website? He will need to be able to login and view the form data and download his certificate.

Thanks!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Pre Sales Use Case 4 years 2 months ago #39857

• bogdan.tataru
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 40
Hello,

You can achieve this using a Submission Directory menu item:

www.rsjoomla.com/support/documentation/r...ctory-menu-item.html

If you want to display only the submissions of the logged in user, you will have to type "login"(without quotation marks) in the "Show submissions for the User ID" of the menu item.
My help is not official customer support. To receive assistance, submit a ticket by clicking here
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!