Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: How to make a choice with paypal

How to make a choice with paypal 4 years 10 months ago #39108

Hello,

I'm making a form for our event on local.

In this form I would like to suggest to sellers the way to paid by check or by paypal.

I made a combox with choices :
  • By Check
  • By paypal
  • Other

and I put a (payment) paypal field on the form.

After that I made a conditionnal field to make appear paypal if it's selected in the combobox but after I click submit button it always call paypal paiment method.

Can you help me to make it possible ?

Best regards
Nicolas
The administrator has disabled public write access.

How to make a choice with paypal 4 years 10 months ago #39117

Hi

I got it. I didn't see the field "offline payment" :blink: but I still have another problem.

I will make another post ;)

Thanks for those who take time to understand my issue.

Regards
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!