Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Mail validation allow a space

Mail validation allow a space 5 years 2 months ago #38798

Hi,

For the field mail i don't see in settings validation the possibility to add an extra character, i need to add a space because on mobile with some editors this is a problem ?

Thanks.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Mail validation allow a space 5 years 1 month ago #38905

• bogdan.tataru
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 40
Hello,

RSForm!Pro allows you to create your own custom validation rules, as explained in the following article:

www.rsjoomla.com/support/documentation/r...alidation-rules.html

You can copy the email validation rule from validation.php file and adjust it as per your needs in customvalidation.php file.
My help is not official customer support. To receive assistance, submit a ticket by clicking here
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!