Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: RSForm!Pro & RSMail!Pro double opt in not working

RSForm!Pro & RSMail!Pro double opt in not working 5 years 6 months ago #38480

Hello

I have started with a RSForm!Pro form which was using User and Admin E-Mails to send and notify.

After figuring out, that I need more control about the mails being sent out, I switched to the Plugin with RSMail!Pro (both pro licenses)

With following the instructions (videos are somehow obsoleted) I tried to find my issue in the settings, but I cannot find it.

Basically:
- install rsmail
- install rsmail plugin for rsform
- configure plugin in rsform "Use RSMail! integration ? => yes
- configure plugin in rsform "Perform the action only after the 'Email Confirmation' ?" => yes
- modify rsmail confirmation mail to my needs
- setup to use phpmail (but cannot find a setting how the message is getting sent)
- no log output found to see if something happens

I tried to leave the old settings in the user-mail in rsmail and this message is always sent out. Removing all senders in all languages resulted that no e-mail is sent out.
Is there a logging / debugging to follow what is happening (or what is not happening)?
is there a simple doc which describes how to setup both tools to work properly?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!