Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Dffrent currencies in one form

Dffrent currencies in one form 5 years 9 months ago #38261

• ertinet
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi

When the user redirect to paypal he can pay with single currency
(the one that set in the configuration section.
Can I allow the user to change currency ?

please advice
Udi ERTINET
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Dffrent currencies in one form 3 years 2 months ago #40889

• boscokam
  • Fresh Boarder
I want to know too, thanks

Dffrent currencies in one form 3 years 2 months ago #40911

• andreic
  • NOW ONLINE
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 59
Hello,

In order to properly handle this you will also need to convert the amount based on the chosen currency since 12 EUR is not the same as 12 USD. This type of conversion will require quite a bit of custom scripting since you constantly need to update your exchange/conversion rates or integrate with a service that can provide the correct updated conversion rates.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!