Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Delete submissions after 12 month

Delete submissions after 12 month 5 years 10 months ago #38217

Hi there a way to automatic delete the submissione after a specific period?
This is a feature that would be very useful to comply with the new European privacy law. In fact, the GDPR provides that the data are kept only for a limited period of time, in my case 12 months.
Regards
Giancarlo
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Delete submissions after 12 month 5 years 10 months ago #38218

Regards
Wilco Alsemgeest

Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking www.rsjoomla.com/my-support-tickets.html

Delete submissions after 12 month 5 years 10 months ago #38219

Thank's a lot a missing out this new fetaures.
Regards

Delete submissions after 12 month 3 years 2 weeks ago #41091

• StormIT
  • Junior Boarder
How is the delete function triggered please? We've set the data older than 7 days to be deleted but the data still remains.

Delete submissions after 12 month 3 years 2 weeks ago #41092

• gregs
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
Look in Form Properties | Form info under Submissions - there's an entry "Delete Submissions Older Than" where you could enter 365 so that your entries would automatically be deleted.

Delete submissions after 12 month 3 years 2 weeks ago #41093

• StormIT
  • Junior Boarder
Yes, I understand that. My question was how is it triggered? As in, if I set it to be 10 days, does that take 30 minutes to take affect? Is it triggered on the next form submission? Is it triggered immediately?

Delete submissions after 12 month 2 years 11 months ago #41235

StormIT wrote:
Yes, I understand that. My question was how is it triggered? As in, if I set it to be 10 days, does that take 30 minutes to take affect? Is it triggered on the next form submission? Is it triggered immediately?

Same problem here: The settings are made (31 days) but all the already stored information remains.
Is there a cronjob needed?

Delete submissions after 12 month 2 years 8 months ago #41466

Same problem here. How is the deletion triggered? Via cronjob? Please describe.

Delete submissions after 12 month 1 year 6 months ago #42263

I also thought we had this issue. So after I investigated I found out the following:
  • There is a plugin called "System - RSForm! Pro Delete Submissions" that needs to be enabled
  • After the plugin is enabled, submissions will be deleted on the event onAfterInitialise

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!