Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: No dropdown item in menu: submission directory

No dropdown item in menu: submission directory 5 years 10 months ago #38154

• glenanPL
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,
I try to use the menu item: RSForm Pro! Submissions directory, but in the tab “Options” there is no possibility to select the form in the dropdown liste.
I try with another website and it’s the same!
When I select the menu item in the front there is the message “500 - Form #0 does not exist!”
What’s wrong?
Thanks!
Philippe

The administrator has disabled public write access.

No dropdown item in menu: submission directory 5 years 10 months ago #38166

• adrianp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 146
Hello,

If you can't select a form via the Submissions Directory menu item, then you haven't configured/enabled the directory functionality for none of your existing forms. This article explains how you can configure your form's directory.
This is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a support ticket here.

No dropdown item in menu: submission directory 5 years 10 months ago #38172

• glenanPL
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks adrianp,
It's work!
Regards

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!