Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Is there a way to set min and max time per weekday

Is there a way to set min and max time per weekday 6 years 1 week ago #38027

• inkoop07
  • Fresh Boarder
I'm working on a form that people can use to reserve a time slot. I need to work with different opening hours for different days of the week. Is there any way that I can add code to the Min time and Max time options of a Date and time Picker form field, so that only the correct hours are shown as options for each day?
Last Edit: 6 years 1 week ago by inkoop07.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!