Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Calendar is not working at all

Calendar is not working at all 6 years 5 months ago #37504

• danieljtamayo
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
So...I am running Joomla 3.8.1...and the calendar simply does not work.
The Date Picker does not work, either.
I have tried multiple formats...the calendar just doesn't show ...there is only a place for the date and that's usually just a disaster for a customer.
I'm currently asking WHY did I buy this component if it does not work? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Funnily enough...the version I have from several years ago...actually DOES work..but I still have not figured out how to make the payment features work.

Here's what I am building:
A reservation form.
Simple.
Name
Email
Phone
Date
Time Choice (9pm or 11pm)
Special Occasion or Special Request notes:
Check box to agree to a Two Drink Minimum during the show.

I'd like to charge a $5 booking fee...but I can't figure out how to do that...I also cant seem to figure out how to make the calendar work, either...

This component is eating up too much of my day trying to get it to work.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Calendar is not working at all 6 years 5 months ago #37511

• baetensb
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
Hi,

Did you use the new date/time packer attribute for date and time or used the old calendar attribute? The old calendar attribute is only there for backwards compatibility, so I would not advice to use this.

In case the calendar is not showing, try to check whether this is coming from a Javascript or Jquery issue, by choosing an other framework in the "form properties" tab (e.g. choose HTML5 to see whether bootstrap or other cause an issue).

With regards to the payment: did you include the appropriate plugin (www.rsjoomla.com/support/documentation/r...ins-and-modules.html)?

Calendar is not working at all 5 years 9 months ago #38292

• info3042
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
We have found this same issue on our site, changing framework does not resolve.

Issue appears in all available browsers. Changed to Date Picker from Calendar, no resolution.

Please advise, thank you in advance for your time.

Calendar is not working at all 5 years 9 months ago #38295

The date picker is no longer working on our site either. Seems to be since the Joomla update to 3.8.8

The date picker inserts dates as 31.jan.20192019 and this will not let the form be submitted

Look forward to hearing from you

Calendar is not working at all 5 years 9 months ago #38312

Morning all,

I had the same issue since upgrading to J3.8.8 with RSForm Pro 2.0.12.
Suddenly the Calendar/date picker didn't work anymore.

Once I remove the following code (start date = today) it works again;
//<code>
return date('d/m/Y');
//</code>

@RSjoomla team: can you kindly take a look why the code prevents the calendar from working?
Thanks!

Calendar is not working at all 5 years 9 months ago #38320

• info3042
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Thanks for the reply, but unfortunately this did not fix the issue. Tried in different browsers and the issue persists.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!