Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: how to use the payment module in RSForm

how to use the payment module in RSForm 6 years 6 months ago #37315

• jobo
  • Fresh Boarder
I'm a newbee and want to make a donation form on the joomla website. I also have an Ideal subscription with Mollie. According to instructions, I need a module for joomla to manage the interface with mollie and the bank? Is the RSform module, provided by RSform, enough to make all functions work well and get the money on my bankaccount?
If so , I would be very happy if someone would help me with tips or an example or tutorial?
kind regards,

Jos
The administrator has disabled public write access.

how to use the payment module in RSForm 6 years 1 week ago #38032

• info1562
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello Jos,

Did you ever find a solution or an example?

With regards,

René

how to use the payment module in RSForm 4 years 8 months ago #39346

• DiGwork
  • Junior Boarder
I am also newbe to making payment work looking for a sample donation form to use with Stripe having no luck and the documentation has confused me even more than before I started???

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!