Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Change size of digital signature field

Change size of digital signature field 6 years 9 months ago #37075

• Gerard.Verheij
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
Hi, How can I change the format (height) of the signature field (RSForm!Pro Digital Signature plugin) ?

I added "style="height: 300px;" in the attribute-field of the signature-field, and the height of the field is adjusted, but the area in which you can draw your signature does not change, the text "Sign above" stays in the same position.

So, how can I increase the height of that drawing-area?

Changing values in the CSS-file /media/com_rsform/css/signature.css does not help much..

Thanks!

Gerard
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Change size of digital signature field 6 years 7 months ago #37287

hi please help me for change or edit signature after submit in list edit filds

Change size of digital signature field 6 years 2 months ago #37822

Hey, where you get the signature plugin for rsform pro, because cant find it and download it anywhere.

Change size of digital signature field 6 years 2 months ago #37825

• Gerard.Verheij
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
Hi, this plugin is not free. You have to pay for it separately in de paid-section of download-area.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!