Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Submission Directory Menu Item not showing Pages

Submission Directory Menu Item not showing Pages 7 years 3 weeks ago #36666

• fyistudio
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
This question is specifically about the very clean menu item, Submission - Directory. This is a great function of RSFORM PRO and I have a contact form that has several hundred submission but I want to limit it to 20 per page. Ok easy enough.

HOWEVER, Its not showing me a way to navigate to the other pages. There is no "Pagination" option in the "Directories" menu item. In fact the only place I see pagination as an option is in the Submission MODULE. I do not want to use the module, I want to simply use the menu item.

Am I missing something here? Is there a hidden option in Global Config or a plugin somewhere? Currently at the bottom of my page is show 1 of 64 pages. But no arrows to navigate.

PLEASE HELP! :S
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!