Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: PayPal Status field not getting updated

PayPal Status field not getting updated 9 years 1 month ago #30612

I have a RSForm Pro with PayPal payment.

When I click Submit, I'm sent to PayPal where I complete the payment in PayPal.

The problem is that the PayPal status is not changing from Pending to Accepted after payment is made in PayPal. In Submissions, the status is still Pending. This worked several weeks ago.

Why is the PayPal Status Field not getting updated after payment?

Thanks,

Paul
The administrator has disabled public write access.

PayPal Status field not getting updated 9 years 4 weeks ago #30736

I had the same issue on a site that is under development. The site is protected with a password in .htacces. This prevented the status being changed.

PayPal Status field not getting updated 7 years 2 months ago #36426

• info3042
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Hello Charles,
What exception needs to be made in the htaccess file for Paypal status to update? I am using AdminTools Pro htaccess maker, so I have some visibility as to what changes need to be made.

PayPal Status field not getting updated 7 years 3 weeks ago #36658

Did you figure this out?

Was there a conflict in admin tools?

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!