Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Calculation Multiple Products List

Calculation Multiple Products List 9 years 5 months ago #29085

I need to make a new calculation between multiple product lists and textbox, but when I try, the code [p15] for example, appears in the frontend, and does not perform the calculation ... it is possible to do this ???
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Calculation Multiple Products List 9 years 5 months ago #29094

• cosmin.cristea
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 144
Make sure you are using the proper syntax, easiest solution would be to create a calculation form with the wizzard and using the syntax from the generated fields, build what you need.
http://www.rsjoomla.com/support/documentation/view-article/909-form-calculations.html
My help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here

Calculation Multiple Products List 9 years 5 months ago #29118

I could make it through a javascript code.

<script type="text/javascript">
function multiplicar(){
m1 = document.getElementById('products total').value;
m2 = document.getElementById('nights number').value;
r = m1*m2;
document.getElementById('total price').value = r;
}
</script>

this way I could multiply the number of nights for the cost of each night and get a total ...

Calculation Multiple Products List 9 years 5 months ago #29121

• cosmin.cristea
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 144
If you're doing it through javascript, you won't need to use the [p] syntax, simply add a value to your field as per the following syntax value|label and insert the script in the Javascript section.
My help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here

str_replace for [p] calculation, any thoughts? 4 years 2 months ago #39801

• serazoo
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello RS community :)

I'm using a str_replace for the price : [p{price}]
I see the correct number, but calculation is not showing in the "Total" box.. any thoughts? Can this be done?

Radio group :
Chicken [p{price}]
Beef [p{price}]

In the form I see the whole thing display like this :
Chicken [p15]
Beef [p15]

Is there a correct syntax for this?

I've also tried :
{price}|Chicken
{price}|Beef

Calculation Multiple Products List 3 years 5 months ago #40658

Hello,
I've got the same problem. I'm tring to use one form for multiple articles. I'm putting values from custom fields into hidden form fields. So I've got e.g. {price:value} and when I add this value to radio group It won't work.

I have tried:
- {price:value}|Price
- {price:value}|Price[p{price:value}]
- {price:value}|Price[{price:value}]

Do you have any clue to resolve this problem?

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!