Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: asterix

asterix 12 years 2 months ago #16106

Can somebody please tell me how to remove asterix from a form.
Tah
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: asterix 12 years 2 months ago #16110

Are you referring to the symbol used on a required field? If so, check out this
www.rsjoomla.com/support/documentation/v...e/57-components.html and look for "required" description.
Or do you want to change the symbol for a required field? Then check the Form Info section of the form and look for the line "Required field will be marked with (*) and enter the character you desire.

If these answers don't help, could you expand the description of what you are looking for? There are lots of people on the board willing to help.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tastymouse

Re: asterix 3 years 2 months ago #40924

I know this is a very old thread.

I was looking for a solution to hide asterix with a specific field (checkbox newsletter).

You can remove asterix (required symbol) global with rsform settings or use SCSS to target the class of a specific field (class).

Following code will auto generate targeted classes from a list of classes:

$remove-required-with-field-class:
"rsform-block-form-10-consent-terms-of-service",
"this-is-just-a-placeholder-for-another-class";

@each $i in $remove-required-with-field-class {
.rsform .#{nth($i, 1)} .formRequired {
display: none;
}
}

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!