Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: dynamic drop down list

dynamic drop down list 12 years 4 months ago #15450

how to create dynamic drop down select in rsform.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: dynamic drop down list 12 years 4 months ago #15465

Don't know if you've found the Demo site but there are some examples there that might be helpful in getting your form set up to do dynamic dropdowns.
demo.rsjoomla.com/dynamic-drop-down-change-form-example

You can download the form and edit it to make it your own. I've used many of these for a starting point and have created some forms I'd never be able to create on my own.

Good Luck.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!