RSMail! allows you to automatically pass users data from the Joomla! registration form to a subscribers list. The integration is done via the built-in RSMail! plugin.
Step 1: create an RSMail! mailing list
- In the Joomla! backend panel, head to Components >> RSMail! >> Lists >> New.
- Add the list name and fields. The name, username and email fields will collect the Joomla! registration form data.
Step 2: Map the Joomla! registration form fields with the mailing list
- In the "Integrations" tab, click on the "RSMail! Joomla! Registration" link.
- You can set whether you wish to import the users into a list.
- You can choose to include disabled or non confirmed users.
- Select the list where you will be importing the users.
- You can also enable a confirmation checkbox into the default registration module.
- Map the Joomla! registration form fields with the chosen mailing list.
- Users are registering to a website using the default Joomla! registration form. While completing the form, users can choose to subscribe to the newsletter.
- A confirmation email is sent to the registered user. This is a standard email registration.
- After confirmation, the user is added into the configured mailing list. The user's email, name and username have been assigned to the mailing list fields.