RSEvents! allows you to import Facebook and Google Calendar events via the "Synchronization Module". This module includes 2 applications: Google Calendar and Facebook Events.
In this episode, we will show you how to import events from Google Calendar to RSEvents!
Configure the "Synchronization Module"
- 1. In the Joomla! backend panel, head to RSEvents! >> Settings >> Synchronizations >> Google Calendar.
- 2. Add your Google calendar account details: username and password.
- 3.Select the RSEvents! category where the Google Calendar events will be imported.
- 4.Select the RSEvents! location where the Google calendar events will be imported. The imported events can be assigned to new locations or to existing ones.
- 5. Save the configuration and click on the "Synchronize" button.
- After synchronization, the Google Calendar events are imported to RSEvents!. All the imported events are displayed in the "Events" tab with the configured category and location.
Ep. 34 - RSEvents! Community Builder Plugin
Ep. 47: RSEvents! - Joomla! event manager - backend presentation
Ep. 49: RSEvents! - Joomla! event manager - frontend presentation
Ep. 48 - RSEvents! Slider Module
Ep. 54: How to import Facebook events to RSEvents!
Ep. 55 - Create recurring events in Joomla! with RSEvents!
Ep. 65: RSEvents! locations and Google Maps