There are situations when you need more than a simple Joomla! registration form for your events.
Let's see how simple it is to create Joomla! custom registration forms for your events using the above extensions.
Step 1: Download and install the RSForm!Pro - RSEvents! plugin
- 1. Access your www.rsjoomla.com account and download the RSForm!Pro - RSEvents! Plugin from "View my downloalds" >> RSForm!Pro membership >> Downloads >> Plugins >> RSEvents! plugin
- 2. Install the RSForm!Pro - RSEvents! plugin trough the default Joomla! installer.
- 3. Publish the plugin from the "Extensions > Plugin Manager" area.
Step 2: Adding the RSEvents! form components:
- 1. Head to Components >> RSForm!Pro >> Manage forms, select the custom registration form.
- 2. After publishing the plugin, you'll notice a new form field: "RSEvents! components". Add all "RSEvents! components" to the registration form.
Note that if the registration is free, you won't have to add the "Tickets" and the "Payment" component.
Step 3: Integrate the custom registration form with RSEvents!
- 1. Head to RSEvents! >> Events and select the event for which you want to add the custom registration form. Don't forget to enable registration.
- 2. In the "Registration" tab, select the custom registration form instead of the default form.
- 3. In the "Integrations" tab, select the subscribers list and map the form components with the list fields.
The user is subscribed to event upon submitting the custom registration form.
In backend, the attendees are saved in the event subscribers list.
Ep. 34 - RSEvents! Community Builder Plugin
Ep. 39: Create newsletter subscription forms with RSForm!Pro and RSMail!
Ep. 47: RSEvents! - Joomla! event manager - backend presentation
Ep. 49: RSEvents! - Joomla! event manager - frontend presentation
Ep. 48 - RSEvents! Slider Module
Ep. 54: How to import Facebook events to RSEvents!
Ep. 55 - Create recurring events in Joomla! with RSEvents!
Ep. 64: How to import Google Calendar events to RSEvents!
Ep. 65: RSEvents! locations and Google Maps
Ep. 75: How to generate event PDF tickets in RSEvents!
Ep. 76 - How to configure offline event payments in Joomla! with RSEvents!