In this episode we will show you, step by step, how to integrate the Salesforce plugin with the RSForm!Pro component.
- Download the Salesforce Web2Lead plugin, from Resources >> Customer Downloads (you need to access first your RSJoomla! account).
- Install the Salesforce plugin using the default Joomla! installer.
- Head to the "Manage forms" tab and select the form that you want to integrate with Salesforce.
- Add Salesforce fields: the supported fields are the ones available in the Salesforce plugin - first name, last name,lead source, title, company, email, phone, street, city, state and zip.
- Head to the Salesforce Integration tab from the "Manage forms" area and configure the plugin (see the video).
- After the form submissions, the user data are passed to your salesforce.com account.
- If you have activated the "Debugging" option from the Salesforce plugin, you will receive an email each time a new lead is created. You'll find these leads in your Salesforce account, "Leads" tab.
Episode 3 : Joomla! Form inside article - RSForm!Pro
Ep. 7 - How to send e-mails to recipients listed in a drop-down field
Episode 8 : Creating forms for Joomla! with RSForm! Pro
Ep.9 - Create a multilanguage form in Joomla! with RSForm! Pro and Joom!Fish
Ep. 25 - How to add Paypal functionality to your Joomla! forms using the RSForm!Pro Paypal Plugin
Ep. 33 - Using RSForm!Pro with Mailchimp
Ep. 39: Create newsletter subscription forms with RSForm!Pro and RSMail!
Ep. 40: Create custom Joomla! registration forms for your events with RSEvents! and RSForm!Pro
Ep. 51: How to configure the user and the admin email in RSForm!Pro
Ep. 52: How to translate a Joomla! form using the RSForm!Pro multi-language option
Ep. 57: RSForm!Pro Constant Contact Integration
Ep. 58: RSForm!Pro integration with Akismet
Ep. 59: How to create custom Joomla! registration forms with RSForm!Pro
Ep. 67: How to transform an RSform!Pro submission into a Joomla! article