Do you need to plan events on your site ? Things have never been easier using the latest RSJoomla creation, RSEvents!.
The RSjoomla team has planned this new component for quite some time, carefully attending to what potential customers might need for an online event planner. We have combined all the necessary tools into a intuitive modern interface that will enable to the most inexperienced Joomla! users to build up their own event planner within minutes from installation.
Given the world wide boom of specialized communities, RSEvents! flows naturally into your web portal. Gatherings, races, concerts, big families, church congregations, education related groups and even administration authorities, you name it, RSEvents! has the necessary tools to help you.
Based on the GPL innovations that Joomla offers, RSEvents! was entirely designed around the Joomla! 1.5x/ 1.6x framework, thus making it flexible and stable on any server configuration. Special care was taken by our development team into making this component more flexible so it will be able to easily incorporate new features that might emerge.
From our past experience with other Joomla extensions, we learned and treasured our customer feedbacks, as the client needs come first. Right from the start RSEvents! offers the possibility to incorporate payment plugins that will allow you to sell tickets to your event. The event manager's role has been thoroughly simplified through the predefined email responses,notifications and predefined layouts.
3rd party integration was not left out of, RSEvents! being able to extract data by default from:
- Google maps for pin-pointing locations to your events
- Paypal, 2CO and Authorize.NET plugins so you can be able to offer ticket based events
- Wire transfer plugin so you can offer your subscribers alternate means of payment
- Extra media integration: Youtube, Flash, MP3, Meebo, Flickr
RSEvents! present features :
- Joomla! 1.5x and Joomla! 1.6x
- Event managers:
- Back-end event manager
- Category oriented organization of events
- Subscription management with built in subscription states (Accepted, Pending, Denied)
- Category manager
- Back-end and location manager
- Possibility to install new layouts and designs using the Joomla default installer
- Group oriented permissions related to events and locations
- Location restrictions (Allow users to create locations, Locations require moderation)
- Possibility to enable or disable 3rd party integration ( Flash, Youtube, MP3, Meebo, Flickr )
- Configurable comment system ( if multiple installed on site )
- Enable/disable community profiles
- Enable/disable Google Maps (Needs API key)
- Back-end configuration of automated emails ( Invite, Registration, Activation, Post Reminder)
- File upload extension based restrictions
- import events from 3d party Joomla event planners
- Registered users:
- Ability to add/edit events depending on the managed group permissions
- Host menu with invite, send guest messages, export guest list, duplicate event, send post reminder, cancel event options
- Uploading various files depending on configured permissions
- Add locations depending on the managed permissions
- Enable disable comment system per event
- Manage event subscribers
- Show/hide registered subscribers
- Ticket and coupons manager
- Potential clients/subscribers
- Registered/unregistered subscribing
- View events by categories and predefined time frame
- Event guest menu with subscribe, invite, photo ads, possibility to add to outlook calendar and print events options
- Selectable payment methods
- RSS feed
- Default payment method - When more than one payment method is available, the administrator can set up which one will by default be selected
- Payment currency - The selling currency (EUR, USD, GBP etc.)
- Thousands, decimal separator, number of decimals - number formatting conventions for your currency.
- Updates utility
- Notification for newer version
- RSjoomla.com latest news
...and the list can go on and on. Not only this but our customers define the components. If you have some suggestion regarding our components and services please let us know through our ticketing system , or by posting on our feeedback area.