Come meet us in Holland!Posted by. Mihaela This article was posted in Uncategorized Tagged with discounts , events , joomla security
With an active Dutch community and an impressive guest list, Joomla! Netherlands 2010 announces to be an exciting event.
Joomla! security presentation, by Alexandru Plapana
Alexandru Plapana, the head-support from RSJoomla! will be holding a presentation about the Joomla! security.
We will discuss the most common attack points, security in Joomla! components, what can you do to protect yourself, backing up and some of the tools that hackers use...
All of these presentation points will be backed up by some common issues that we faced and users have reported via our support service.
Many thanks to organizers who kindly invited us at the event.
20 experts are invited to speak on various topics about Joomla! 1.5 and the upcoming 1.6:
- René Kreijveld,from www.webcreatives.nl will discuss about the RSForm!Pro versatility. His presentation will be focused on creating multi-page forms with RSForm!Pro.
A demo has been prepared to support his demonstration, www.telepark.net/multiform
- Joomla 1.6 templates, by Angie Radtke, member of the Joomla! accessibility and design team www.der-auftritt.de
- the 10 Commandments as handed down by Brian at Mt Joomla! , by Brian Teeman co-founder Joomla! brian.teeman.net
- Henk-Willem will talk about the Joomla! website www.marshallsmith.org
- Joomla! user friendly sites: by Evert Bal from www.usablecopy.nl
- Fotis Evangelou from joomlaworks.gr will discuss about successfully businesses in the Open Source community
- Guido Jansen, well known in the Joomla! and Magento community, will talk about increasing the Joomla! website conversions
- Joomla! 1.6 presentation, by Hannes Papenberg
- Site Performance Optimization, by Hans Kuijpers from www.hkweb.nl
- Current and future developments for Joomla! mobile websites, by Heiko Desruelle from www.siruna.com
- Joomla teamwork equals right to exist, Henk van Cann from www.stichtingpost.nl
- Building bridges between Joomla and Magento shopping cart, Jisse Reitsma www.jira.nl
- Nooku presentation by Johan Janssens from www.nooku.org
- Viewed from another angle, by Marc Barteling from www.ManualsFountain.com
- A creative solution for the front-end, presentation by Patrick Faasse from www.opensourcedesign.nl
- The power and beauty of template overrides, by Sander Potjer www.sanderpotjer.nl
Why should you be there : 30 % discount on ALL RSJoomla! components for the participants !!!
Besides the reasons presented on the Joomla! Dagen site, here's another one: all attendees to Joomla! Day Netherlands, 2010 will have a 30% discount if they come by our RSJoomla stand. We will be offering some brochures with a brief presentation of our components accompanied by a discount code. We will be more then glad to answer any product related questions or general Joomla! questions for that matter.
So, will we have the chance to meet you? You still have time to buy a ticket to Joomla! Netherlands to participate.
Samuel Ortiz Jaimes said:
Black Weekend Black Friday / Black Weekend 2014 - 40% OFF on all RSJoomla! Extensions and Templates
Hi Alexandru, thanks for answering to my concern... I had looked at that place where you directed me -and many others- before raising my issue, and it did not work. Thank you...! You can have a look here: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/8754826/how-to ... RSFirewall! Ver. 2.6.0 - Better System Check and Other Improvements
Alexandru Plapana said:
Once you've liked the Facebook page, you will be able to access the "Discounts" app. There you will notice the discount coupons for both RSFirewall! and RSSeo!. RSFirewall! 2.8.0 - Improved CryptoPHP Detection and Reduced Package Size
Jose Antonio Suarez P said:
Hello Srs, i did like your facebook page! :) how can I get this: "or like our Facebook page and get a brand-new RSFirewall! license with a 50% discount." I do not have a lot of money so it will be great for me if I can gete this deal... Thank you! RSFirewall! 2.8.0 - Improved CryptoPHP Detection and Reduced Package Size
Alexandru Plapana said:
You can have a look here: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/8754826/how-to-disable-xdebug If you are having troubles with this, it would be best to contact your hosting provider. RSFirewall! Ver. 2.6.0 - Better System Check and Other Improvements