Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: hide conditional drop down fields in admin email

hide conditional drop down fields in admin email 9 years 5 months ago #29295

Hi,
I've tried using the code here: www.rsjoomla.com/forum/37-rsform-pro/182...-in-admin-email.html and here: www.rsjoomla.com/support/documentation/v...p-email-scripts.html but I just can't get this to work.

I have drop down fields that are hidden based on a previous selection.
the first option is "Select One".

if the field has that in there - I need to hide it on the admin email. Here's what I'm trying - but its not working
$modAdminEmailText = $form->AdminEmailText;
if($_POST['form']['topic native'] == 'Select One')
	$modAdminEmailText = str_replace('{topic native:caption}: {topic native:value}','',$modAdminEmailText);

$adminEmail['text'] = $modAdminEmailText;
$adminEmail['text'] = str_replace($placeholders, $values, $adminEmail['text']);

any help would be appreciated
Last Edit: 9 years 5 months ago by rodsdesign.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!