Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Want MORE!

Want MORE! 9 years 7 months ago #28352

• kevin58
  • Fresh Boarder
I have to say guys you make some fantastic templates, please, please make more.... many many more! It has been years since I have enjoyed purchasing quality templates that are not bloated with heavy hard to configure frameworks and instead, templates that did what Joomla setup templates to do in the first place without thinking they had to be a CMS all by themselves.

Fantastic job guys, the only complaint is there to limited of a selection. I know this is new for you but you have my vote and my money should you ever decide to setup a template club!!!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Want MORE! 9 years 7 months ago #28354

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Thank you for the kind words. We really appreciate this. We are actually working on two more templates that will be available soon.

The overall template portfolio will increase over time.

Thanks again for your vote of confidence!
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!