Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Way to map address without latitude and longitude?

Way to map address without latitude and longitude? 9 years 11 months ago #27267

Can't seen to get the map feature to work without using the latitude and longitude.
Address in the map form is useless.

RSDirectory! 1.2.5
J3.2.3
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Way to map address without latitude and longitude? 9 years 11 months ago #27272

• abudist1
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I would like also for the map to display location automatically from speficied drop down country and city. e.g if user choose country>England>London then map changed to London. Otherwise I also find the current map feature is useless for my needs.

Way to map address without latitude and longitude? 9 years 11 months ago #27280

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
abudist1 wrote:
I would like also for the map to display location automatically from speficied drop down country and city. e.g if user choose country>England>London then map changed to London. Otherwise I also find the current map feature is useless for my needs.

At the moment these are separate fields. Naturally, its all about semantics. For example an user might need to specify the country on where the entry was manufactured, thus nothing to do with a potential map field that would display the owner address.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!