Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Gallery in article

Gallery in article 10 years 5 months ago #25477

• dixon
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

I am new to Joomla and very new to rsmedia gallery. I am attempting to place a gallery in an article.

What I am finding is that tech support and instructions via rsmedia on this process are vague to say the least. If someone would be so kind as to provide step by step it would be greatly appreciated.

things tried: using ----> {rsmediagallery tags="tagname"} in the page.

read this article but wasn't sure what type of module to create or how to set a unique position - docs.joomla.org/How_do_you_put_a_module_inside_an_article%3F

It seems to me that there should be some short code or something, Really appreciate the help.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Gallery in article 10 years 5 months ago #25478

• octavian
  • NOW ONLINE
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 110
Using any extensions (including our own) implies a basic understanding of Joomla! (plugins, modules, components).

Your question is already answered in the docs, particularly this article.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Gallery in article 10 years 5 months ago #25479

• dixon
  • Fresh Boarder
where do I get the rsmedia content plugin.

Gallery in article 10 years 5 months ago #25481

• dixon
  • Fresh Boarder
Wow..... a simple go to your downloads, click on the rsmedia folder click on plugins download content plugin would have sufficed.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!