Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Overview RSFeedback (in Russian)

Overview RSFeedback (in Russian) 9 years 8 months ago #28370

• ZARKON
  • Senior Boarder
Hello. On my site I have published a series of articles about RSFeedback (in Russian). They provide an overview and user manual.
Perhaps it will be interesting for the Russian-speaking or Ukrainian-speaking users.
Below I write this message in Russian and Ukrainian languages. Perhaps this will help Russian-speaking or Ukrainian-speaking users to find it.

--- Русский (Russian) ---
Здравствуйте. На своём сайте я опубликовал цикл статей о RSFeedback (на русском языке). Они содержат обзор и руководство пользователя.
Возможно, это будет интересно для русскоговорящим или украиноговорящим пользователям.

--- Українська (Ukrainian) ---
Здравствуйте. На своєму сайті я опублікував цикл статей про RSFeedback (російською мовою). Вони містять огляд та керівництво користувача.
Можливо, це буде цікаво російськомовним або україномовним користувачам.
Personal blog: aleksius.com/en/
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!