Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Remove payment option when Free Trial is enabled

Remove payment option when Free Trial is enabled 9 years 6 months ago #28892

I have set up a Membership for $99 per year, with a 5-day Free Trial. PayPal is the membership payment method - but I do not want the payment option shown until the customer chooses to purchase the $99 Membership. How do I accomplish this?

Thank you,

Vic Beare
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Remove payment option when Free Trial is enabled 9 years 4 months ago #29519

• Colleen0
  • Fresh Boarder
Did you figure this out?

I just submitted a question in the support ticket - but I have been trying to do the same thing -

I have it set up the same way - and my test takes me to Paypal and says the amount is 0 but you can't complete the registration until you get past the payment...

Thanks
Colleen
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!