Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Frustrated installing update - not working 4 me

Frustrated installing update - not working 4 me 9 years 4 months ago #29302

I finally bought a new subscription tonight and tried to install but kept getting error 1146 Table 'mydatabase_tentative.efga_updates' doesn't exist SQL=SHOW FULL COLUMNS FROM `efga_updates`

It seems that you are looking for a database called "updates", but I have only "update_sites". I deleted all database references and files and tried to re-install, but it will not install. I am very frustrated. I have never had a problem installing before.

WKK
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Frustrated installing update - not working 4 me 9 years 4 months ago #29303

• octavian
  • NOW ONLINE
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 110
That table isn't used by RSFirewall! - Joomla! is actually using it for updates and that's why it's calling it on installation. I'm fairly certain that if you try to install any other extension you'll get the same error. Here's a Joomla! forum post mentioning this:
forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?f=710&p=3107267

To summarize, possible solutions are:
1 - Extensions > Extension Manager > Database > Fix
2 - Manually re-create the table.

Regards
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
Last Edit: 9 years 4 months ago by octavian.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!