Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: RSFrom pro payment plugin : ogone

RSFrom pro payment plugin : ogone 10 years 10 months ago #23508

Hi,
I would like to add the Ogone payement gateway to the payement plugin.

Is there a quick doc on the functions that should be implemented in the plugin to have this to work ?

I have the examples (paypal / offline) but just wondering if there is something like a quick guide ?

Thanks,
Nicolas
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RSFrom pro payment plugin : ogone 10 years 10 months ago #23522

Hi Ted,
Thank you for your idea.
The point here is to do a simple donation form.
So I do not need a complicate e-commerce component.

As I did already some ogone implementations in PHP, it should not be too complicated. I was just wondering if there was a doc explaining wich call / callback functions should be implemented and how.

Nicolas
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!