Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Image Lightbox

Image Lightbox 14 years 1 week ago #10289

I have setup RSFiles on a site that will be used to preview images. When I click on the view button the image opens in a lighbox window, but it is fixed size, and if the image is bigger you need to scroll. Is there a way to change that so the popup will resize to the size of the image?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Image Lightbox 14 years 1 week ago #10292

• andreic
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 59
Hello,

This is already on our "To do" list and will be included in one of our future revisions of RSFiles!.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Re:Image Lightbox 4 years 2 months ago #39863

• pevonia
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello! I am looking for the same thing and found this post from 9 years ago? If it was on the "to do" list, did it get done and not implemented or is not working now for some reason? Please let me know! If the fix requires me to edit the light box code, I can do that - please point me in the right direction on where to find that code.

To be clear, I'm not uploading a thumbnail, I'm using the auto preview feature that automatically previews the image itself which is a JPG or PNG. I know I could upload my own smaller thumbnail but I have over a thousand images and no way will I ever be able to upload an individual thumbnail for each file.

Thanks so much!

Image Lightbox 4 years 2 months ago #39866

• adrianp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 146
Hello,

An alternate modal window is provided instead that works in a automatic fashion depending on the picture dimensions, more precisely "Modal" that can be changed to "Magnific Popup" (backend > Components > RSFiles! > Settings > General).
This is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a support ticket here.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!