Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Pages don't load with fickr

Pages don't load with fickr 14 years 2 months ago #9544

Hey Guys,

I'm not sure if I'm missing something or not? I've searched the forum, but couldn't find any relevant articles.

I've recently purchased and installed RSEvents on one site. Everything's been going fine, and I haven't had to many issues.

One thing that is not working, and is a bit of an issue is the flickr support. Everytime I make a test event, and try to add any flickr photo album to that event. The page goes white and loading effectively haults.

Subsequently, the flickr photo album never gets added to the event. My client really wants there to be some sort of photo gallery functionality for the events, so this is something I need to fix.

Could the problem be with the events I've made? I've enabled flickr support in the administrator back end, is there something else I'm missing?

Any/all help with this would be appreciated.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Pages don't load with fickr 14 years 2 months ago #9555

• bogdanc
  • Thank you received: 11
Hello,

Please note that in order to enable flickr for your installation of RSEvents! you are also required to type the Flickr API key which is generated on their site. If the problem persists please try setting the Error Reporting to Maximum and let me know what errors are generated on the white screen page.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!