Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Redirect in new window

Redirect in new window 15 years 11 months ago #2928

Hello,

I have installed the RSform component and it seems to do everything I want except for one thing. I need to display the redirect page in a new window.

Ie. users submit their information, then they see the thankyou message with the \"continue\" button. When they click the \"continue\" button instead of the redirect page opening in the same window I would like it to open in a new window.
Basically I'm using the form to collect users details before they access a certain document on my site, but I don't want them to leave my site, I just want the new page to open in a new tab / window.

Can anyone tell me how I would hack the code to acheive this? It doesn't seem hard but I'm a php newbie.

Thanks,
Nicole
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Redirect in new window 15 years 3 months ago #6156

• pkonstan
  • Fresh Boarder
Why no reply to this message. Seems like a common thing that many developers would need.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!